It’s Fall and by Fall I mean Pumpkin Spice everything! The leaves are turning, the air feels crisp and the fireplace is…wait…that’s not what happens here in Fall at all! I live in Central Florida where the temps are still in the upper 80’s.
Which is why my Fall pumpkin spice recipe today is Frozen!
Four ingredients. That’s all this recipe calls for. If you have a popsicle mold (affiliate link) on hand you can have these ready in about one minute. It’s that three hour chill time that’s the killer.
Easy Peasy recipeasy here…
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt (I used Dannon)
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin (I used Libby's)
- 1 tbs honey
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (I used Watkins 'cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice')
- In a mixing bowl combine vanilla yogurt, prepared pumpkin, honey and pumpkin pie spice
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour your mixture into a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks.
- Tap your popsicle mold firmly on your kitchen counter a few times. This will help remove the air bubbles.
- Freeze for a minimum of three hours or overnight.
- To serve, dip your popsicle mold into a warm water bath for easy extraction.